Waynesville Pet Owner Resources
Helpful Links for Our Clients
Junaluska Animal Hospital provides these pet resources for information only. We are not affiliated with nor do we specifically recommend these organizations or websites. Always call us with questions.
Pet Health, Behavior & Info Sites
- Carolina Veterinary Specialists Medical Center
- NC State University - College of Veterinary Medicine
- UT Knoxville - College of Veterinary Medicine
- American Animal Hospital Association
- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- American Kennel Club
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges
- Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement
- Companion Animal Parasite Council
- Clean Run - Agility Information
- Assisted Living for Seniors with Pets
- Center for Veterinary Medicine - U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Southern Veterinary Partners
- CDC Rabies Information
- Cat Fanciers’ Association
- Pet Health Network – Find answers about your pet.
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences – Search a toxic plant database.
- Heartworm Society – Learn more about deadly heartworms and what you can do to protect your pet.
- The ASPCA – Exists to promote humane principles, prevent cruelty and alleviate fear, pain, and suffering in animals.
- ASPCA's Animal Poison Control Center – For any animal poison-related emergency or if worried your pet ate something toxic.
- Humane Society of the United States – Promotes the protection of all animals. Here you will find many wonderful animal-related stories and information on pet care, pet adoption, and animal welfare issues.
- Pets & Parasites – Recommendations for diagnosis, treatment and prevention of parasite infections.
- APHIS Pet Travel – Basic information on domestic and international travel of pets by the US Department of Agriculture.
- Veterinary Oral Health Council – Pet dentistry information.
- HomeAgain & AKC Reunite Microchips – Update your pet’s microchip information.